A series of recurring events (held on Saturdays, roughly every quarter) that can be best described as "fireside chats" or "corporate retreats," devoted to topics at the interface of geometry, representation theory, and physics.
- Toward a Shared Vision for Supporting the Mathematics Identities of Students and Educators from Historically Underrepresented Communities. September 8-10, 2023
- Geometry and topology of Artin groups. September 11-15, 2023
- Macaulay2: expanded functionality and improved efficiency. September 25-29, 2023
- Rigidity properties of free-by-cyclic groups. October 2-6, 2023
- Delta symbols and the subconvexity problem. October 16-20, 2023
- K3: A new problem list in low-dimensional topology. October 30-November 3, 2023
- Small scale dynamics in incompressible fluid flows. November 6-10, 2023